Permacrete is the most recent product to be offered in Bermuda by ATL. ATL is an authorised dealer and installer of the Permacrete range of products and thier staff have been trained at the Permacrete head office in Nashville, Tennessee and ATL have a number of successful local jobs under their belt. The PermaCrete products are the result of years of research and successful applications worldwide in all types of climates. A PermaCrete surface provides a new architectural, load-bearing surface of unusual strength and flexibility.
Available in an impressive array of colors and multiple textures, PermaCrete renews and strengthens both the beauty and durability of any surface that has deteriorated, is unattractive or has become unsafe. PermaCrete Matrix is an acrylic polymer cement compound of more than 6,000 PSI compressive strength which has twice the strength of standard concrete. PermaCrete’s exclusive product line also includes sealers, epoxies, urethanes, cleaners and crack repair products.
Product applications can be hand-troweled, squeegeed or sprayed over many types of surfaces such as concrete, steel, foam, aggregate and masonry. Permacrete is applied to patios, pool decks, pool interiors, driveways, sidewalks, bridges and airport runways… as well as most types of vertical surfaces.
Benefits of PermaCrete Vertical Surfaces
● Withstands Surface Penetration / Storms ● Over 250 Million Sq. Ft. Installed Since 1990 ● Seamless Finish
● Resists Freeze-Thaw Cycles
● Easy to Install – Sprays On!
● Feathercoated or Up To 2 Full Inches
● Seamless Finish
● Available in Virtually Any Color or Design
● UV and Sun Resistant
● Mildew and Stain Resistant
● Sealed & Non-Porous
● Strength and Durability
● Up to 6,000 PSI Compressive Strength
● Water and Fire Resistant
● Easy Maintenance
● Withstands Surface Penetration / Storms
● Over 250 Million Sq. Ft. Installed Since 1990
● Seamless Finish